Wednesday, 6 September 2017

Wednesday 6 September

Today I'm going to meet my garden friends - Gill, Heidi, Helga and Cynthia - at Meier Garden Centre in Durnten. We try to meet there on the first Wednesday of the month. It's always nice.
 
I've been writing up a blog of last weekend's painting trip to Cannobio in northern Italy. The Newton family stayed there several years ago at the home of Betty Gerson. She has a view of Lago Maggiore and a wonderful garden. Our family holiday was very wet. But this time we had slightly better weather, and I did a few watercolours on the balcony facing the lake. Here's a link to my blog:
 
 
I need to update my Recipe Files blog next, as I've taken photos of some typical family meals.
 
I'm still having trouble sleeping and got up at about 5am to look at my computer and post this update.