I spent some time finishing off Switzerland on a Budget including all the towns. Now it's finished. Also I have been working on a watercolour of the Zurich skyline in bright colours. So now I'm back to working on my Life Story. But Richard made me nervous about it being in the public domain so I altered the privacy settings.
I still need to add more about places I have visited, friends from early days, languages I have studied, more details about my education and work history, and create a recipe blog.
Julie sent a message that they had found some pictures of my parents and other childhood photos, which she promises to scan. I can tell her it will take ages.
Richard also got out some photo albums of our wedding and early holidays. Too much material!
I think I will look at Education and Work next (see links right) as it might be easier. I have made a start on my schooldays.