This is a work in progress and a record of my life up till now. I have at least 12 different main topics to record as they occur to me: Life Milestones, Family and Early Memories, Switzerland, ZIWA, Holidays and Travel, Education & Work, Arts and Photography, Food and Drink, Music and Films, Health, TV and Sport, and Books. I have also added Life Under Lockdown in 2020 which contains some of my artworks.
Monday, 9 May 2016
Monday 9 May
Tonight, under Education and Work History, I started writing about my work in UK. In total, I worked for four computer companies in the London and Hertfordshire areas for 22 years, even after having children. So far, I have written about the different companies I worked for and about the places I lived during that time. It's not quite finished yet!
Labels:
ACS,
BTR,
data processing,
Hawker Siddeley,
ICL,
IT,
London,
Stevenage,
UK work