Since March 2020. we have been experiencing life observing the rules and conditions of lockdown here in Switzerland. Everyone here has been behaving sensibly, as expected, and so gradually we are returning to something like normality. First thing to reopen after three months of closure were the hairdressing salons! My hairdresser Bianca was soon on the phone to offer us an appointment. So after a cut, colour and blowdry on 2nd May, I felt much better.
 |
| At Thalwil Strandbad |
Since then, we have been for a short boat trip on Zurichsee, had a birthday dinner at a nearby restaurant and have visited my Friday art classes via ferry across the lake. We have kept fit and happy by taking a short daily walk and taking photos of wild flowers. And we had a swim in the lake nearby. I have also done many watercolour paintings of the flowers and birds that I have seen in our immediate neighbourhood.
 |
| With Audrey and Rowena at Chez Fritz |
I have also met two friends for lunch at a well-spaced table at a local restaurant, and kept in touch with our relatives.