Saturday, 12 March 2016

Friday 11 March

Mum and me with Boots, her friend's dog
Today I delved into the cellar for old photos. We have a box and bagful of black and white photos from my mum's house, plus some colour photos from Matthew's and Laura's early school days. There was also an old school photo from my Grammar School but I don't think I was on it! And I don't have a photo of my parents' wedding.

Mum aged about 60


Dad was a keen photographer but all his photos were very small black and white ones. When I graduated from Durham, my parents were disappointed I didn't have a colour film in my Brownie camera. Some of the early colour prints looked a bit strange too.


Anyway I wrote up a new blog page,  Early Memories. It's easier to remember the past. It is tricky to fit in too many photos on the page here though.