Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Tuesday 15 March

We managed to fix our troublesome HP printer today. Had to take out the ink cartridges, then the print head, soaked it in warm water and dried well, then replaced. Miraculously it worked again.

I am working on Food and Drink now. I have covered early meals, pubs in Hitchin and restaurants in Zurich. I need to add favourite recipes now.

I also need to work on our family tree, gardens, music and films, health, arts and photos. Still a lot of work. I can remember the early days and have reports and photos of recent times. The period from 1970 to 1992 is a big black hole, and 1992 - 2007 has no photos on computer.

Today's new art group did performance art, and we acted out roles on tolerance, depending on what style of cup and saucer we were given. Better than it sounds. The OZA group is planning a ZIWA Arts and Crafts exhibition for January-February 2017.