Today I worked on the pages I had already created. I made some changes to Family, Switzerland, Holidays and Travel, and Education and Work. You can see the results at the links on the right. Or go straight to
Holidays and Travel to read all about our past 36 years of holidays.
I also added all the holiday blogs I had created in the past seven years or so. Click on the links right, and then backspace to return to the latest blog post.
 |
| Scones just out of the oven |
This afternoon I took time out to see my old friend Anne-Marie. We were co-chairladies of Discovering Zurich and Switzerland together. I made scones and tea, but I still prefer coffee - not very English. When I have time, I will publish all my
favourite recipes here.
In contrast with yesterday, today we had beautiful sunshine. As I type, the lake is glowing and the water shimmers. I love my computer!